Since my childhood you've always
been out there for me.
Be it in times of sorrow or happiness,
I have had your company always.
When I was sad, it was your thoughts,
which would get me out of it.
when I was happy you have made me happier by making me
dream for a bigger and a better future with you.
From many years I had been longing to know you
from closer, in deep and depth about you.
The day I got a chance to come to you
I was on cloud nine, celebrating the joy.
Though I was very happy to come to you,
I was panic- stricken if I could advance my whole life with you..
Though its very tough to understand you in depth,
I very well know its because of your realm, which is as vast as the universe.
In the step of understaning you,
you may obfuscate me.
It might be a tall order to get you in deep,
you may even seem stony and dreary to me.
But always remember, what may ever come between us,
I'll never and ever give you up.
Because you've always been my dream,
my passion and my hope in life.
What may ever happen to me in the future,
I very well know that you're
always there for me as an armour,
just to protect, defend and foster me.
My dear Law, you are a frosting for my life,
which no one can deprive you from me.
Its a pledge that I will make today,
that I will never, ever give you up in my life.
been out there for me.
Be it in times of sorrow or happiness,
I have had your company always.
When I was sad, it was your thoughts,
which would get me out of it.
when I was happy you have made me happier by making me
dream for a bigger and a better future with you.
From many years I had been longing to know you
from closer, in deep and depth about you.
The day I got a chance to come to you
I was on cloud nine, celebrating the joy.
Though I was very happy to come to you,
I was panic- stricken if I could advance my whole life with you..
Though its very tough to understand you in depth,
I very well know its because of your realm, which is as vast as the universe.
In the step of understaning you,
you may obfuscate me.
It might be a tall order to get you in deep,
you may even seem stony and dreary to me.
But always remember, what may ever come between us,
I'll never and ever give you up.
Because you've always been my dream,
my passion and my hope in life.
What may ever happen to me in the future,
I very well know that you're
always there for me as an armour,
just to protect, defend and foster me.
My dear Law, you are a frosting for my life,
which no one can deprive you from me.
Its a pledge that I will make today,
that I will never, ever give you up in my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment